Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers are known for getting substantial judgments in Court for victims of personal injuries. We would like to help the future generation of personal injury lawyers with their education costs by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic based on personal injuries law.
- The Scholarship opportunity is open to both undergraduate students wishing to go to law school sometime in the future and current graduate/law students. All applicants must be actively enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate, graduate, or law school program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All entries must be emailed to [email protected]
- All entries must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be submitted by July 31.
- Winner will be announced via our website on August 31.