- Bright Scholarship Program – Contains information on financial aid programs including the Florida Bright Scholarship Program
- Dept. of Education’s Office of Student Financial Assistance – Agency that administers Florida’s scholarship and grant programs.
- Eda and Cliff Viner Community Scholars Foundation – The Viner Community Scholarship is a program that provides South Palm Beach County High School students with four year scholarships to colleges and universities in the State of Florida public educational system.
- Israel Experience Scholarships for High School Students – Scholarships for teen trips to Israel. Students must reside in Broward County, essay and volunteer hours required. This program is administered by the The Jewish Federation of Broward County.
- Murray I. Daninhirsch Student Loan Fund – Interest free loans for undergraduate study to students who come from families permanently residing in the Broward County area north of State Road 84. This program is administered by the Soref JCC.
- Sylvia Tuman Scholarship Program – Scholarships for qualified Jewish students who require financial assistance to further their education. Students must be enrolled or accepted into an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college or university located in Miami-Dade or Broward counties. Preference is given to institutions in Miami-Dade County. The deadline to apply is May 31, 2018. This program is administered by The Foundation of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation.
- Thelma & Isador S. Segall College Scholarship Fund – Scholarship for qualified Jewish students living in the Alpert Jewish Family & Children’s Service catchment area (from Boynton Beach north to Indian River County and west to Wellington) and planning to attend a Florida university or community college.
- Trockey Loan Fund – Available to Jewish students from Pinellas County, funds are need-based and last-dollar.
These links are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. They do not constitute an endorsement and JELF bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.