We all need financial resources when paying for higher education .

Need money for college?


  • Reset

Single Parent Scholarships

· , ,

The Custody X Change Giving Fund awards three scholarships to single parents each year for undergraduate study.

To apply, email us at [email protected] with your contact details, and attach a 400 to 500 word essay, “How will you use your education to improve your family” and your unofficial college transcript (or your admissions letter (if you’re in your first semester).

The scholarship application window is open all year; each semester’s application window opens right after the previous semester’s deadline.

In order to qualify for the Custody X Change Single Parent Scholarship, you must:

  • Have primary physical custody of one or more minor children
  • Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate at an accredited college or university
  • Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher or be a first-semester student

The scholarship is open to single parent students around the world. If you’re outside the US, you should have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA or higher on your university’s grading scale.

Scroll to Top