- September 1 – 30, 2018, Next Open Loan Application
Apply for an interest-free loan from JELF for the following spring and/or summer semesters during our next open-application period. >Learn more!
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 (7:00 – 9:00 p.m.): Join JELF & Jumpspark for a seminar & interactive panel about for Applying & Paying for College. This event is for teens & parents/guardians. >More details and register here!
- Sunday, October 21, 2018 (11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.), Atlanta Kosher BBQ Festival at the City Green, located in the new City Springs center in Sandy Springs. Join the Atlanta Jewish Community at this fun, annual event hosted by the Atlanta Hebrew Order of David and the Atlanta Jewish Times. This year, JELF is honored to have been chosen as THE non-profit organization who will benefit financially from this unique annual festival.
* If you are interested in volunteering with JELF that day, email Tamar England.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018 (6:00 – 8:00 p.m.), Jewish Federation of Durham-Chapel Hill
Didn’t have a chance to see JELF’s historical exhibit in Atlanta last year? Join us in North Carolina for a cocktail reception featuring JELF’s panels, showcasing the organization’s history from the Hebrew Orphans’ Home to Jewish Children’s Service to JELF (Jewish Educational Loan Fund).
- Thursday, October 18, 2018 (6:30 – 8:00 p.m.) – Networking Event at Congregation Beth Tefillah
Join JELF for a fun evening of networking, wine + learning about a great cause. Hear stories from recipients who have benefitted from our interest-free loan program and visit Congregation Beth Tefillah, a welcoming, non-judgmental synagogue in the heart of Sandy Springs!
- 2018 Cocktail Party – Hermitage Country Club, Richmond – PHOTOS
- 2018 “Do You Know a JELFie?” Happy Hour, Atlanta – PHOTOS
- 2018 – Cocktail Party – Farmer’s Table, Boca Raton – PHOTOS
- 2017 Annual Meeting & Year-End Event, Westin Perimeter, Atlanta – PHOTOS
- 2017 Breman Exhibit Grand Opening, JFGA, Atlanta, PHOTOS